Monday 28 November 2011

1940's Dream Girl - Part Deux!


Hi Guys! Sorry for the lack of posts this week. We've been super busy putting out all the new goodies from our most recent shipment. (Which by the way, are pretty great - you should come see)

Today's post should be worth the wait. We had a gorgeous lady come in looking for an outfit for a 1940's themed party and found two truly amazing pieces that fit her beautifully.

She even wrote us a little thank you! How thoughtful!


"Hello, I came to you shop on Saturday morning and purchased the most beautiful 1940s dress and black fur jacket . .  I just wanted to say thank you so much for identifying such a wonderful dress. It was perfect for my evening and i was stopped ALL evening with people asking where it was from and taking pictures. Luckily I had your card in my purse so was able to give them your details! I shall be back again soon :) Have a great day."

Incredible 1940's coral crepe gown with matching belt.

And beautiful 1940's sheared fur opera cape.

Thank you Tanya for being so lovely, and such a great model too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment