Wednesday 30 November 2011

The Destiny Dress

 
At House of Vintage we LOVE shopping. We really do! So if you are looking for the perfect outfit for a special occasion, come pay us a visit and we will help you with a personal shopping experience that's tailored to your needs. 

Here is one of the lovely ladies that we have helped get dressed to the nines..


"Hi girls, Not sure if you remember me - I recently bought the Mad Men inspired silver brocade dress for a wedding in France. I had seen this dress in your store in Sept last year. Try as I might I coulnd't fit into it! In early August I walked by your store and saw the exact same dress in your window. I coulnd't believe it! With a lot of encouragement from you I bought it and wore it to a wedding. As requested am sending you a photo... the dress was definitely a super hit at the wedding.
THANK YOU!"


Thank you Pooja! We loved your thoughtful email and think you looked beautiful at the wedding! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment