Monday 19 March 2012

Menswear Weekly Edit with jean Michel Beaulieu


Hi Everybody! We hope you had a good Mother's Day / St. Patrick's Day weekend and are ready for the week ahead. We sure are, as we received a new shipment over the weekend and will continue to add new stock all throughout the week - come see!

We've also got another Weekly Edit for you today, this time featuring the stylish man-about-town, Jean Michel Beaulieu. 
Here are his favorite picks of the week:


The Dapper Dan himself, wearing our 1940's double breasted navy suit in a nice small size.
JM: "This suit exudes 1940's elegance. The cut and fabric are incredible."


JM: "How great is this color? The rich burgundy makes these brogues a little more special."

JM: "Love this jacket! I don't have any other Army pieces but I feel like I could throw this over everything and wear it all the time. So easy, such a nice cut."

JM: "House of Vintage always has such great Mens shoes, and in such good condition! I love these classic buckled black ones."

JM: "This might be my favorite piece in the store. Beautiful 1940's Gabardine jacket in such a brilliant color! I might need this.."

JM: "It might be my Canadian roots, but I adore everything by the Hudson Bay Company. This large red wool blanket would brighten any room so effortlessly."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment