Friday 28 December 2012

Beautiful Bride


Well Friends, it has been a fabulous year for House of Vintage. We have been nominated for Best Fashion Retailer at the London Lifestyle Awards (and won runner-up! Not bad!), we've been listed in Glamour magazines 'Top Ten Spots in London', been featured on Twenty-Something London as one of their recommended shops, as well as in magazines Figaro Japan, Fudge, Fault, and more. We are feeling pretty lucky, and loved! 

But the highlights of any year are always the great vintage pieces we get in, and the fantastic people we get to meet. Today we are happy to share with you a lovely email we received from a beautiful bride who chose a House of Vintage coat to wear on her big day. 

"Hello there,

I'm not sure if you remember me but I came in this October with my mother looking for a fur cape for my wedding and found the perfect one in your store!

I just wanted to let you know that the cape worked beautifully with my 1920's dress and the wedding overall was a great success.

I've attached a pic so that you can see it in all it's glory.

Thanks once again for your impeccable service - I'll certainly be visiting the store again!"


Thank you, Helen! You looked absolutely stunning. A big congratulations from everyone at HOV!

(Warning: the following photo may induce feelings of sappiness and possibly envy!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment