Wednesday 30 October 2013

Lovely Orla On Her 21st Birthday


WE HAVE THE BEST CUSTOMERS EVERRR! 

We are so honoured to be chosen to help find the perfect outfit for someone's big event, and we love it even more when we get super sweet thank you notes afterwards, as well as a photo of them in the final look! This email just made our day, and we had to share with you guys how lovely this little sweetheart looked on her 21st birthday..

Dear House of Vintage,

I bought a dress from your store about 5 months ago for my 21st birthday, which had a 1940s theme. The event was this past week and I just wanted to send you an email to say thank you!

I honestly can’t thank you enough for everything; the extensive help and stying advice you gave me while in store, and the amazing dress I walked away with. I got compliments on it all night and had everybody asking me where I got it. I’d like to say I’ll be sending all my friends to you, but Sydney might be a little bit too far for a shopping trip!

I’ve attached a picture as you asked me to way back in May.

Thank you again for your help and I’ll definitely be back as soon as I can!

Orla 


Here's Orla in her gorgeous 1950's purple lace party dress (and great hair!)                                                                        

  • Thank you for your very sweet letter, Orla! You look beautiful in your dress and we can't wait for your next visit. All the best from everyone at House of Vintage!

No comments:

Post a Comment