Monday 23 May 2011

Electric Prom Beauty!

House of Vintage lovvvves to celebrate. We like weddings and hen do's, dinner parties, theme parties, just-for-the-hell-of-it-parties.. 
Geez, we just really like to have a good time!
And certainly half the fun is the dressing up. Here is part of an email that was sent to us from a really lovely girl who bought a killer 1950's off-the-shoulder party dress and just recently wore it to her prom.

"I bought an electric blue 1950s prom dress from you in february, and you asked for some photos for your blog after I'd had my prom.
Well I've had my prom, and the dress looked fantastic, it was perfect. Thank you so much!"


-Katherine



 

Thanks for keeping in touch, Katherine! You looked absolutely beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Just-for-the-hell-of-it-parties are my favourite. Katherine looked lovely and so happy in her prom dress. Waiting impatiently for June so I can see everyone. Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete